back to article Buzzwords ahoy as Microsoft tears the wraps off machine-learning enhancements, new application for Dynamics 365

Microsoft has announced a new application, Dynamics 365 Project Operations, as well as additional AI-driven features for its Dynamics 365 range. If you are averse to buzzwords, look away now. Microsoft Business Applications President James Phillips announced the new features in a post which promises AI-driven insights, a …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

holistic 360-degree view of a customer

Holistic by definition is whole and so is 360 degrees so a Holistic 360-degree is a whole whole. Which is exactly what my brain fell into reading his whole buzzword bingo comment.

1. Marketing Hack Silver badge
      Windows

Re: holistic 360-degree view of a customer

Just wait until the next release of Dynamics 365, which promises a "comprehensive, universal, holistic 360-degree view"!

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Re: holistic 360-degree view of a customer

isn't Dynamics 365 a channel on pronhub?

2. Chris G Silver badge

A I A I O

And on this farm they had a pig!

It was wearing lipstick

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

BINGO!!!!!!! I have a full card!!!!

4. Tom Paine Silver badge

Ugh

Microsoft Teams? The correct answer is "no thanks"

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Ugh

I occasionally have to use a Windows system, and I helped its owner zap the much unwanted Teams install that begged for attention every time he rebooted the machine. Not that this was a hard job (plenty of help online to lose that rubbish), but the mere fact that it had installed itself without seeking permission from the user is indicative of the attitude MS has towards its users, which is why I so loath a subscription service.

Anyway, it's gone. Until MS marketing comes up with new rubbish, of course.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2020