back to article Apple chief Tim Cook ascends to top of tech pantheon on Chinese biz school's advisory board

Apple chief exec Tim Cook has been promoted to chairman of the board of advisors at a management and leadership university in Beijing. Cook's Twitter feed was strangely quiet on the job jump, which comes against the backdrop of continued controversy over Apple taking apps off the App Store that were reportedly being used by …

1. N2
    FAIL

Oh dear

Lets hope they are holding their pens right.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Oh dear

So sorry

Somehow I managed to read an extra letter i in there.

1. Danny Boyd

Interesting. So did I. Read your comment and thought to myself: How can you put extra i in "penis". Then re-read the original post and saw the wrongness of my ways.

1. Anonymous Coward
          Anonymous Coward

Jap's 'i' ?

1. quxinot

There's a joke someplace here about adding a small (lowercase) 'i', too, but it's not coming up for me....

2. IceC0ld

further to my comment over Apple taking apps off the App Store that the CCP didn't 'approve' of

freedom of anything v Chinese Money

I can now complete

freedom of anything v Chinese Money = hypocrisy :o(

3. Rustbucket

China. A boot stamping on a human face, forever.

4. lglethal Silver badge
    Go

CEO's seem to have so much time on their hands

It always amazes me how much time CEO's seem to have on their hands. Since they seem to be able to claim to work 80 hour weeks for their firms, but then they all have time to jump on various boards, lecture circuits, political round tables, etc. Do they all own time machines per chance?

Or is it that there claims of working hard are complete bollocks and they need 2nd and 3rd board jobs just to give themselves something to do in between negotiating pay rises?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like