Re: In the words of the great John McEnroe
Come on, you could attribute virtually every one of those to any major western power as well in varying forms and scale. The west used to be a bit more subtle about it than China, but in recent decades that veil has well and truly lifted and they barely try and hide it anymore, especially from the corporate side, because there's no consequences. They're are enviously watching China's ability to control populations and aspire to take us in a similar direction, especially something like the Social Credit system.
The failure to honour "two systems" for Hong Kong;
Sabre rattling over Taiwan;
- almost every country in the world that disagrees. Iran/Russia/China/Venuzuela being current 'favourites'
- Iraq, Lybia, Syria
- 130 odd other military bases around the world. e.g. Chagos Islands
The Uighan genocide, sorry "re-education";
- Native Americans
- Quantanamo and other 'black sites' for 're-education'
- Opioid epidemic
The ongoing censorship and re-writing of history, e.g. of the massacre in Tiananmen Square in 1989;
- Look at virtually any US made movie with any historical content carefully massaged with CIA 'co-operation'. And that is about as deep as history gets for the majority of people.
- Israel's re-take on local history
- any western victor's take on history of conflict
The failure to protect worker's rights in industry from exploitation and abuse;
- an on...those are only the high profiles ones I can immediately think of...
Environmental destruction and pollution on an epic scale;
- look at any coal or other mining//fracking/oil/chemical site. Supporting other poor countries bad practices in environmental protection.
Systemic and entrenched corruption by CCP cadres;
- substitute CCP for most politicians, lobby groups and major corporate's from FIRE/Pharma, the Fed, WTO/IMF etc
Blatant disrespect and defiance of international norms, treaties and court rulings, e.g. territorial claims in the South China Sea
- US exiting the Iran nuclear deal and INF treaty, vetoing anything against Israel in the UN, ignoring UN mandates at will, Chagos Islands etc etc, refusing to join the ICJ, Climate Change Accord...an on