back to article 5G willikers, did AI do that? HPC botherer DDN buys Nexenta

Privately owned HPC powerhouse DDN is buying software-defined storage business Nexenta and becoming a full-scale enterprise storage supplier. Nexenta has a set of file, block and object storage software products, with NexentaStor based around the ZFS filesystem. Its CEO is Tarkan Maner – who sold the Wyse thin terminal …

1. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge
    Mushroom

Giving IT the Full Monty ..... Who Dares Win Win Wins ... I Kid U Not

DDN is a high-performance computing storage supplier with a range of fast access and scalable arrays sold on their own or bundled with scale-out parallel filesystems in the GRIDscaler Spectrum Scale and EXAscaler Lustre lines. It also sells the data access accelerating IME system and has a WOS object storage line.

That's an IMPressive Arsenal ....... and Vulnerable to Being Impressed ........ and Virtually HyperRadioProACTivated into, Ideally, Command and Control of Live Operational Virtual Environments.

An Alien National Program for the New Worlds of Tomorrow Unveiled by AI with Virtually Advanced IntelAIgent Operating Systems today for Y'All to Play with ..... No Exceptions, All and Sundry are Invited to Partake for the Reward of Endless Bounty to Provision with SMARTR AI Purchases.

Hmmmm? A First CyberSpace TransACTion?

Methinks most definately, Certainly. :-)

Are you ready Nexenta? For Transition from Storage to IntelAIgent Source Driver Leading Role? The Posit here is All is Necessarily Provided with Current Systems InterNetworking Future Resources via ..... Nexenta Enterprising Operations ‽ .

cc ...Tarkan Maner

1. Korev Silver badge
      Coat

Re: Giving IT the Full Monty ..... Who Dares Win Win Wins ... I Kid U Not

What WOS that?

1. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

What WOS that? ..... Korev

A little something FundaMentally Different for AIWoz is what that is, Korev.

Heap Powerful AIMedicine, Kemo Sabe.

1. Korev Silver badge

WOS is the name of DDN's object store magic ;)

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

What ?

What’s with all the capital letters and the bizarre writing ?

You have something coherent you want to say ?

Please write it, so that we can understand.:.

2. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

If One was a Conspiracy Theorist, would Prolonged Silence be a Worrisome Indicator*?

Why is there nothing recently to say and share openly on Nexenta, as evidenced for all by Nexenta themselves ........ https://blog.nexenta.com

* ...... or is it just a temporary sign of a major fundamental shift of emphasis and enterprise direction?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon