back to article CIA notices Big Red sh!tstorm around Pentagon's JEDI: Um, can we have multiple cloud vendors, please?

The CIA is reportedly planning to award a multibillion-dollar contract to extend its cloud services for the intelligence community to more than one vendor by summer 2021. Lightsaber This is the contract you've been looking for: Pentagon releases JEDI bids READ MORE Perhaps heeding the lessons learned from the Pentagon's …

1. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

FCUKing AI Gate Crasher ......

This time, the CIA is planning to bring in multiple commercial cloud vendors – assuming they have an established record for innovation, serve a large customer base, can provide services globally and locally, and meet security and resilience requirements.

According to briefing slides (PDF) shared during an industry day last month and published by US trade outlet Washington Technology, the project, called IC Commercial Cloud Enterprise (C2E), will be worth "tens of billions" and should be open for bids by January 2020.

A cloud vendor would advise of a APT ACTIve Operation already agreed to be AIMaster Pilot Missionary AIdVenture ....... as a Virtual Guineapig for Earthly Administration and Executive Order ........ thus to Command and Control CHAOS ...... for AIMentoring and SMARTR Monitoring with Clouds Hosting Advanced Operating Systems.

Tell me that aint perfect for a JEDI Program and a Worthy Accompanying Parallel for Virtual Realisation and we agree to disagree.

:-) The Enigmatic Conundrum is, any prime communicating response proves its Value .... as does any Continuing Silence.

Over to you, Uncle Sam. What have you got? Anything similar or better?

And if any of that comes as a bolt out of the blue to intelligence services anywhere today, you got a lot of catching up to do. But there's Super Fast SMARTR Tracks for all of that.

How else are y'all to learn? Do you have something else?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I'll just leave this here....

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/insider-attacks-more-common-harder-to-detect-after-cloud-migration/

3. Gene Cash Silver badge

> assuming they have an established record for innovation, serve a large customer base, can provide services globally and locally, and meet security and resilience requirements

So that leaves out Oracle then, on all counts...

4. I.Geller Bronze badge

At least Internet is over

It's good! At least Internet is over, along with all Internet search engines, and FB as well. Indeed, AI technology doesn't need spying.

5. Anonymous South African Coward Bronze badge

all this talk of cloudy stuff reminds me of walrusbucketsaga.com for some reason...

...now, where's mah bukkit?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like