Companies I would not want to work for:
- Anyone dealing with selling Apple's kit for them.
- Anyone subject to the whims of a single supplier, and their pricing, etc. (there's virtually no such thing as an Apple discount or profit margin on selling their kit, except second-hand).
- Any company turning over £12m that can't make a substantial profit (let alone two years of loss!)
- Any company selling tech that you could easily buy online for the same or a substantially better price.
- Any company that doesn't file returns in time.