Who is your favourite world leader?

This topic was created by LeeE .

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Who is your favourite world leader?

An 'idle curiosity' sort of question: the objective is that people will say (as concisely as possible) who & why.

Very open-ended and free-form by intent, and very definitely public, so anyone can make what they will of anything anyone says.

Ideally, this would be a perpetual project (so if anyone in academia can take this on, then so much the better), for it's greatest value would be as an on-going survey, over a very long period of time, of world-opinions/views of current world-leaders - social data for future generations, to help them try to figure out wtf we were thinking when we did whatever.

1. WolfFan Silver badge

Re: Who is your favourite world leader?

Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughavili.

2. jake Silver badge

Not a single bloody one of them.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY who is considered a "world leader[0]" deserves any respect whatsoever. They are all either bloody useless or shysters of the first water, or some combination of the two. I ave no idea why, but it seems to be in the job requirements.

That said, as a voter I think I am my .fav "world leader[0]".

[0] Whatever the fuck that means.

3. Jamie Jones Silver badge

I more or less agree with Jake.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Cthulhu

5. Chronos

Chancellor Martok

...because he's fictional, fights his own bloody wars instead of sending someone else to do it, would be a few hundred light years away on his own world of Qo'noS if he weren't fictional and he's got one eye rather than no eye, dear.

Qapla'!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon