Re: Everyone seems to be missing the main point
"You are the lab rat."
What must be the psychological mindset of someone who would actually treat other people this way? In other words, people (in general) are de-humanized, and then monetized, and *tricked* into accepting all of this for a potentially addictive 'fix' that temporarily boosts (or not) their emotional states?
Well, at least it's not smokin' up MY air... [other than THAT, it really DOES seem like 'Big Tobacco' spiking cigarettes and breeding tobacco specifically to make it more addicting, etc. which is what all of the allegations have been over the years, and "F.B." as a corporation is no exception to this kind of mindset, or so it would appear]
Answer to first question: a sociopath. knows what he does is morally wrong, but he does it anyway.
1. look for a lack of shame
2. See if the person is constantly lying
3. See if they are able to stay eerily calm in spite of circumstances
4. Consider if they are extremely charming and generous—at least at first
5. Notice if the person is manipulative
6. Look for signs of instigating violent behavior [ANTIFA? divisive politics?]
7. See if the person has a huge ego
8. Notice if the person has few real friends [I wonder...]
9. Consider if the person likes to isolate you [creepy clingy?]
10. See if the person is immature [does not learn from mistakes...]
11. Look for gaslighting [F.B.'s treatment of 'Diamond and Silk']
12. Observe if they use an intense, manipulative stare to attempt to intimidate you [not to be confused with the 1000-yard stare, the look from someone who can't be broken because it's already happened, and he survived]
anyway, not all of these would apply, but it looks like MOST of them could! If not to anyone in particular, to the organization as a whole...