back to article Oracle's Safra Catz joins Mickey Mouse board

Animation goliath Disney has added Oracle's co-CEO Safra Catz to its growing list of senior tech exec board members. Catz will join Twitter chief exec Jack Dorsey, Facebook’s COO Sheryl Sandberg and Blackberry big dog John Chen at the top table. The highest paid female CEO in tech, Catz raked in $40.9m from Oracle in 2016 and …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Based on the Pic

Based on the pic... shall we assume "The Witch of the West?" Usually left is West, Right is East.

That does look like the Emerald city in the background which begs the obvious question: "Dorothy... Where are you?"

2. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

In Disney world, aren't catz the evil ones?

Strange choice, with the notable exceptions of Aristocats, catz are usually amone the evil ones... maybe a "divestity" thing, a catz a not only mice? Let's see if it works...

3. captain_solo

Minority Princess? (Female Tech CEO) or is this related to Disney's acquisition of the First Order?

4. nematoad
    Unhappy

I see.

"Oracle's Safra Catz joins Mickey Mouse board "

But I repeat myself.

5. toughluck

I don't understand. Did I miss anything?

You say she joined Mickey Mouse board, but I thought she already worked at Oracle for years.

6. allthecoolshortnamesweretaken

I like the picture by Viviana Vinciguerra

I like the picture, and would like to see more illustrations by El Reg's own graphic designer(s)? to accompany the articles.

Also, there is nothing wrong with beer money.

7. NMI

Catz in with Team Rodent

Nom, nom, nom.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like