United Nations? Invade? Sanctions?
If this guy really thinks he is above all national law, and is in effect a sovereign state there are a few options open.
1. Countries refusing to accept his organisations patent approvals from a given date and setting up their own individual / collective replacement. With a clear oversight.
Yeah, I know - but it'd sling an awful lot at the fan of his making, maybe make his job too smelly to be worthwhile.
2. Just arrest the guy and bring him before a national court in some J. Random Country? Anyone?
3. Invade him at his HQ and bring him forcibly into local jurisdiction. (Might need to ask the US for help in this if Blighty won't play.)
4. Ask the Ruskies.
5. Go to the UN and ask for sanctions or a peacekeeping force, just to mock and shame him.
6. Wait till the internal civil war starts and go to his help AFTER the lynching.
I really do wish I could use the joke icon for this - but if Europe collectively can't deal swiftly and effectively with this what does it say about the stability of the whole kit and kaboodle?