Re: What will LinkedIn actually do then?
Voland, I downvoted your post for:
* Substandard use of "blond". It is "blonde" when referring to a female subject, "blond" when referring to a male, even in adjectival form).
* Inappropriate use of "bimbo". Apart from being a derogatory term, her physical characteristics have no bearing whatsoever in whichever point you might have been trying to make.
* Bowdlerisation of the noun "cunt". If you do not feel comfortable using vulgar language, then don't. If you do feel comfortable, please use it correctly, if nothing else for those who do not have English as a native language and may not know what "c*nt" refers to.
* General derogatory language ("cunts", "salesdroids", "village idiot", ...) Was it really necessary? It seems to me that this comments section is turning more and more like YouTube every day.
* Unclear message. To be honest, I did not quite get what you were trying to say. You do not like LinkedIn? Do not find it useful? Regret that its quality has degraded?