back to article HPE EMEA boss confirms shuffling of exec deck

Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s latest EMEA chief has lined up his generals and the divisions they will run from the start of the new fiscal year beginning November. Andy Isherwood, who replaced Peter Ryan as senior veep for the Enterprise Group and MD for EMEA in July, is preparing for life after Enterprise Services and the …

1. Pascal Monett Silver badge
    Thumb Down

“We will have a big bank of money to hopefully allow us to do things moving forward.”

Sorry, but if you have a "big bank of money" and you don't manage to "do things" then you are a waste of time.

That simple sentence is everything wrong with out civilization today. Hey, I've got mountains of cash ! Maybe I'll get lucky and accomplish something !

Scarcity is what prompts true greatness. Let's see you get along on 1% of your bank. It will be harder, but your efforts will actually bring something to the table.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Typical HPE Corporate Double Talk

All nonsense words thrown together and spewed out in some kind of coherence.

Soon there's gonna be more managers than staff at HPE, it's absolutely stupid the amount of quality engineers who have left in the last 9 months.

HPE will be gone in 24 months. Dead and buried.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Typical HPE Corporate Double Talk

So what sort of "quality engineers" are you talking about? Former-EDS engineers? Break fix engineers?

Product development engineers? Because there's a huge difference between off-loading engineers who do make money for the company, and those who don't (the first two don't).

I'd agree that there more managers than staff at HPE, and but I'd be more specific and say there are too many VPs. But the problem isn't in EMEA. It's in the US ......

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

“We will have a big bank of money"!! so where are the pay rises for the actual workers?

So there will be a big pot of cazh??? and yet they still cannot be bothered to give any decent pay rises to those who actualy get the work done!!. HP(E) is just a poor shadow of it's former self.

"Would you recomen HPE as an employer?"" Not a bloody chance!!!!!!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like