back to article Continuous Lifecycle: Just ten conference tickets left

We’ve got ten tickets left for Continuous Lifecycle London, and once they’re gone, they really are gone. Even though there’s almost four weeks to go until we open the doors at Continuous Lifecycle London, the phenomenal response means we have just a handful of conference places left. So if you want to spend a couple of days …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

FFS someone buy these tickets, so we don't have to see this advert any longer

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Best not, or it'll encourage them to stage Devil Spawn of DevOps: The Sequel and we'll have to put up with that being plugged endlessly.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

We’ve got ten tickets left for Continuous Lifecycle London, and once they’re gone, they really are gone.

Even though there’s almost four weeks to go until we open the doors at Continuous Lifecycle London, the phenomenal response means we have just a handful of conference places left.

OK, I'm calling BS here.

There is a rather large gap between MONTHS of hardcore DevOps plugging via advertorials to the point that even the normally reasonably tolerant hardcore readers have started to get fed up, and the fact that you still have places left.

Words that would match the available facts are IMHO considerably less complimentary..

3. davenewman

Too expensive

At those prices, £500 and up, no one is going to buy a ticket themselves. And which companies would pay to send someone on a one day DevOps session? They either will do inhouse training, or not touch DevOps with a barge pole.

1. Kurt Meyer

Re: Too expensive

@davenewman

Perhaps El Reg could have contest to disburse the last few tickets. Something along the lines of: Finish this sentence - DevOps is important to the future of IT because...

!st Prize = A free ticket to Continuous Lifecycle London

2nd Prize = Two free tickets

And so on.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

We’ve got ten tickets left for Continuous Lifecycle London

(Venue seats eleven)

1. John 104
      Pint

Re: We’ve got ten tickets left for Continuous Lifecycle London

Awesome.

5. John 104

We’ve got ten tickets left for Continuous Lifecycle London, and once they’re gone, they really are gone

One can hope...

1. Dan 55 Silver badge
      Mushroom

If they give them to me, I'll set fire to them myself.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like