back to article Data centre outfit Interxion admits to contact detail security breach

A security breach at European data centre firm Interxion has exposed the contact details of thousands of its customers, although no financial information is thought to be involved. Neither credit card details nor customer services were affected by last month’s security snafu, and only Interxion’s CRM system was affected, as …

1. Doctor_Wibble
    Paris Hilton

Pronunciation?

I'm stuck on how to say "interxion". Is that 'erks' or 'erksh' or 'erzh' or do we have to go all the way back to the default of "boo-kay"?

Paris, as this may turn out to be a blonde moment, possibly even squared.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Pronunciation?

xion like action.

2. grmbls

Just some other fun facts...the mail was sent out on Saturday, 4am in the morning and was the same for all local contracting companie of Interxion. So no translation to the local language etc.

Looked a bit like they wanted to keep this as low as possible.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I don't usually have any direct dealings with such colos, as our data centre guys usually do all that. But at some point my email address must have been on an email chain regarding some boxes I administer. So I was quite surpised to get any email from them, I guess they must slurp everything...

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like