back to article Subscribe to your free El Reg newsletter and save 95% on Wired (UK) mag

It’s been - ooh years - since we advertised the existence of The Register’s daily email newsletter. And so we are running a short recruitment drive with added loveliness, courtesy of Condé Nast - the chance to subscribe to the print + digital editions of Wired (UK) magazine at £1 for three issues - a whopping 95% discount on …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Phuq Witt

Dead Trees

There's a dead tree version of Wired? Who knew?

I don't really see the point of paper magazines —especially technology focussed ones. It's such a fast changing area, the info is already out of date before it's gone to the printers, never mind by the time the customer gets hold of a copy.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Dead Trees

Then this offer is not for you! However, there are plenty of people who like to read their magazines on paper.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Go

Re: Dead Trees

Some people HATE reading stuff, especially long articles, on screen.

Yes I'm "guilty" of printing out PDFs.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Not even if it was free...

Who the hell reads mags anymore.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Not even if it was free...

I buy Micro Mart and The Edge....What Hi-Fi....

3. banalyzer

It's nice to sit in the sun with a dead tree tech mag, slathered in your anti ginger factor 50 sun cream, and get away from the k/b for a while.

You should try it, there's a whole wide real world outside of your basement

4. HighHo

I like the odd printed mag as well. The issue I have with these kind of deals is just like Amazon prime membership, they hope some percentage will just forgot to cancel in time.

If its something you would subscribe to or know you will remember to cancel after enjoying the deal then what’s not too like!

This topic is closed for new posts.