back to article Bulging booty bird Kim Kardashian date game biz adds Britney Spears to bottom line

Chinese social network Tencent has agreed to buy 14.6 per cent of mobile game developer Glu Mobile for $126m. Glu is best known for its Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, where you get to “date and dump celebs at the best parties and hottest clubs! Flirt and become the next huge celebrity power-couple!”. Yesterday the company …

1. Camilla Smythe

Glu...?

I suppose the Japanese are a bit weird in respect of... I don't know, apparently they have 'used panty shops'. I'm sure I learned about this from El Reg. Maybe I was living in a different 'Third Life'. They do seem to be 'hot' on the 3D shemale type stuff and gift them with big buttocks as well as well as other larger appendages and Dog Sex in Comics on the underground.

It's all a mystery to me.

Personally speaking I blame Blender and would insist that Mr Camerloon passes some sort of law that gets such FOSS banned along with that nasty encryption stuff.

Anyway it would appear that Chinese Internet Ad Culture is more directed towards 'beat them up' games from WAN37 with big swords beyond the usability of 'Luke' when they are not playing games involving voluptuous women.

sudo apt-get install glu

[sudo] password for bob:

Password1

-

E: Unable to locate package glu

Perhaps I need the Chinese Distro to obtain large female buttocks for face swallowing purposes. I had assumed Glu was a short reference to the same. Obviously the 'local geeks' are not up to speed.

2. Mark 85 Silver badge

Social Media and now this......

I'm reminded of Newton Minnow's observation of Television, but I guess it now applies to the 'Net as well: ". I can assure you that what you will observe is a vast wasteland."

3. wayward4now

The social vampires

have drained us dry and now are moving to to their next victims. Good riddance.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2021