back to article FTC: Hey, Network Solutions, time we had a chat about 'refunds'

The US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has reached a settlement deal with web hosting provider Network Solutions over the latter's handling of customer refunds. The FTC had filed a complaint against Network Solutions arguing that the biz had been stiffing users on refunds given under its "30 Day Money Back Guarantee." The …

1. This post has been deleted by its author

2. William Donelson

America is a farm. The citizens are the animals to be milked and slaughtered for the profit of the corporations and the rich.

The politicians are paid by the corporations and the rich to make sure the animals stay in their places and obey.

3. Zarno

I can only think of this...

"It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard'."

1. Mad Chaz
      Coffee/keyboard

Re: I can only think of this...

have an upvote. Also, see icon.

1. Zarno
        Happy

Re: I can only think of this...

Yet more reason to always have your towel on hand. ;)

4. Ole Juul

Back?

canceling a one-year package would cost $34.99, while backing out of a 10-year plan would carry a $179.90 fee.

I suppose that's what they meant by "money back". Poor Network Solutions - they're so misunderstood.

5. Terry Cloth
    Stop

That's nice, but are any of the customers actually getting their money back?

NT

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like