back to article Cash'n'Carrion January sale: Get in there while you can

If you fancy enjoying 20 per cent off everything down at El Reg's merchandising tentacle, Cash'n'Carrion, you'd better get in there sharpish, because our January sale ends on Saturday. To claim the bumper discount, just enter "JAN20" in the appropriate box during checkout – simple as that. While you're filling your retail …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

The Cash'n'Carrion stash is nowhere near as good as it used to be when it started out.

1. Dan 55 Silver badge

They're classics, each and every one.

2. Dave 126 Silver badge

The Victorinox ('Spartan') penknife is good - works out at £16 after code, about what you'd pay in a camping or hardware shop. It is all you need to rewire a plug, apply filler, open wine, paint, beer and baked beans, drill holes, remove splinters from your fingers and food from your teeth.... It can also be used to sew some crude clothing a la Rambo First Blood but I haven't done that myself. Both blades are very sharp, and it's handy to have the smaller blade stay wickedly sharp for precision tasks after using the larger blade for cruder jobs. The steel is easier to resharpen than Leatherman's.

3. Elmer Phud

Could do with a new 419 t-shirt but I got that years ago

4. John Brown (no body) Silver badge

3D printed...

...busts of the Reg team. Fun for all the family to collect and paint. Special numbered limited editions ONLY the to first 100,000 to apply. First one (the indeterminable Lester Haines) is only £1, YES, THAT'S ONLY ONE POUND. (P&P at £28.99 + VAT applies)

Further busts in the series of 180 will be sent automatically every month, payment of £29.99 +p&p £11.99 + VAT at 20% by direct debit unless order cancelled in writing by carrier pigeon to our Luxembourg office with 90 days advance notice from date of receipt. Office is open 9-9:05 every September 1st (Yes, we know VAT is only 4% here, but hey, we need to pay for the after pub nosh necking somehow)

1. Dave 126 Silver badge

Re: 3D printed...

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

1. Anonymous Coward
        Coffee/keyboard

@Dave 126 - "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!"

I almost peed my pants.

2. Lester Haines (Written by Reg staff) Gold badge

Works for me.

5. ukgnome

nope, you don't have any BOFH stuff so nope

6. Nigel 9

Not looked at the store in a long time..... Wow.

It's like looking at a bad CafePress store, with just the logo stamped onto generic items - Considering that the site had a complete revamp, was this quietly forgotten in the process? Is the person running it part of a government "return to work" scheme?

Mobe charger - Currently being given out by Vendors everywhere as marketing freebies (I have collected 6 from ArcServe so far, I doubt my office workers will ever run out of charge again)

Same goes for the torch / Polo's .... and the knife just looks like a bad photoshop :(

C'mon Reg, increase the standard - at the moment it just looks like you are trying to shift excess orders from your marketing dept.

1. Phuq Witt
      Facepalm

Re: Not looked at the store in a long time..... Wow.

Wow!... Just wow! indeed.

And, this from the site which labels eBay a 'tat-bazaar'

7. Will Godfrey Silver badge
    Facepalm

So...

Any chance of a Lohan mug appearing for those like this mug who was just going log onto kickstarter 'soon'?

This topic is closed for new posts.