back to article DDN chap throws in towel, taps on Accenture’s door

DDN EVP and CTO Jean-Luc Chatelain has left and joined Accenture as managing director for analytics. At DataDirect Networks Chatelain was responsible for Strategy and Technology, having joined in February 2011. He is a proponent of modern Big Data analytics, thinking that the old Extract-Transform-Load (ETL)-style of Business …

1. Aristotles slow and dimwitted horse
    Meh

Hmmm, perhaps...

But in my experience, what Accenture say that they can deliver, and what they actually deliver without a whole herd of pain and politics, rarely reconcile.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

FYI Managing director is a level at Accenture, roughly equivalent to partner pre IPO. So when he says he’s a managing director (of which there are thousands) he means he’s in the analytics area with level of managing director, rather than he is the managing director for all analytic (tho he is probably quite a senior one).

3. Nate Amsden

wouldn't want to work there

one of my friends who was a "Global VP" at DDN left recently to start his own gig, DDN is not a place I would ever want to work myself...ugh. Have one friend there left last I checked anyway.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like