back to article LOHAN sponsor Pulse-Eight: Supplier of hi-def TV to dogs

It's fair to say that providing high-definition video to dogs was not a mission priority for the Low Orbit Helium Assisted Navigator (LOHAN) team, but when a certain Pulse-Eight answered our Kickstarter tin-rattling last year, we were suddenly presented with the chance to push the envelope of canine entertainment solutions. UK …

1. imanidiot Silver badge

Good timing

I was just looking into doing something like this. I'll have a shufty at their kit!

1. Lester Haines (Written by Reg staff) Gold badge

Re: Good timing

Certainly worth a shufti.

1. ukgnome
        Thumb Up

Re: Good timing

Must be something in the water, as I too was just looking for this sort of solution.

spooky

1. Lester Haines (Written by Reg staff) Gold badge

Re: Re: Good timing

Strange forces are at work. Now to unleash them on the FAA...

2. Hud Dunlap
    Joke

Dog doesn't look happy

Is the show really that bad?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

been doing this in my house for the last 4 years to get SkyHD from my AVreceiver in my living room to our bedroom. From experience use CAT6, and be careful to run the cable as far as possible from your ring main (shouldn't be so much of an issue with CAT6) but it is with CAT5!

I'm now in the market for a decent wireless 1080p video sender anyone got any recommendations?

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Breaking Bad

For anybody who has not seen it do not watch the very last episode, it is crap. Tries to tie up too many loose ends in too short a time. It should have been spread over two episodes and done properly..

5. John Brown (no body) Silver badge
    Pint

I'll raise a can them...

...as I'm still awaiting delivery of my SPB/LOHAN tankard. No signs of it yet. You didn't dispatch them by CItylink, did you?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon