back to article Kali turns Nexus fondleslabs into hacking weapons

Every hacker's favourite operating system, Kali Linux, has been brought to Google Nexus in a move that brings portable popping to a new level. Nexus users running the NetHunter penetration testing platform can now launch their attacks including Teensy keyboard and BadUSB man-in-the-middle (MITM) networking attacks via USB …

1. Devon_Custard

Eh?

I read each word and they all made sense individually but not combined in that article.

Maybe I am getting old

1. Joe 48

Re: Eh?

Great work but can't see the real world use for that example.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I can't help thinking that a tablet is a suboptimal platform for hacking. Or any other kind of real work.

Even a transformer with the keyboard attached is a huge pain in the ass compared to a proper laptop.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

> Even a transformer with the keyboard attached is a huge pain in the ass compared to a proper laptop.

I can't help thinking that a 17" Dell laptop would be /more/ of a pain in the ass than an Asus transformer (with or without keyboard, but preferably without)

2. W3dge

I think you're using your transformer wrong...

3. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: a tablet is a suboptimal platform for hacking

Yeah, but lurking in the vicinity of somewhere "interesting" prodding at a fondleslab might be less suspicious than working on your laptop ...

3. TwistUrCapBack

Hurray

Hurray for Kali Linux - and all its awesomeness ..

Would be horrible to use on a tablet though, and I fail to see why anyone would want/need to

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like