EE - Website updated

This topic was created by Tom Cooke .

1. Tom Cooke

EE - Website updated

Well, this made me laugh. EE have updated their Website for managing your mobile account online. Myself and several colleagues have EE phones, and without exception we all now have in our personal details the title "Captain", as opposed to Mr etc.

As my surname's Cooke, this got a few chuckles.

In some ways the site is an improvement, but in some ways not, e.g. since the upgrade it's forgotten that I have an iPhone, and clicking 'Why is my device unknown' takes you nowhere useful - there appears to be nowhere on the new site to reinstate this information...

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Sorry, I must be missing something, but I can't see how to post a new thread in this forum, so I am posting a reply to a vaguely-related topic (mobile network performance).

Three UK seem to have had major problems with lack of data networking (voice/texts OK) in numerous locations throughout the UK during the past few days (with little acknowledgement of this other than on their Facebook page). Is anybody else experiencing this problem, and does the Reg fancy posting something snarky about it?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2020