back to article Daisy Group plans to keep buying up biz, despite hole in purse

Acquisition-hungry business comms provider Daisy Group plans to continue hoovering up firms despite posting significant operating losses for the third consecutive year. Sales for the 12 months ended 31 March 2012 were up 31 per cent to £348.6m, including a chunk of revenues from the businesses it acquired over the past year: …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Don Jefe
    Meh

Too Bad

Those firms that were acquired are doomed to sink with the good ship Daisy. Its been a looser since day one with no original plans or ideas. Plus it has a stupid name, if it isn't a flower, air rifle, or hot girl it shouldn't be called Daisy.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

One of the poorest firms that I have ever dealt with.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Here's an Idea for Daisy

Why not acquire a customer service company that can teach the staff their arses from their elbows. Worse firm I have ever dealt with - they repeatedly tried to bill us for a rented phone system we'd taken off contract at least 6 months earlier and it finally took a fax to the MD for things to be sorted. I could outline other encounters with the company, but I really can't be elbowed.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

2 years after closing our Essex Office

Daisy are still billing us each month for it, despite having been the company who cancelled the lines for us

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2022