back to article Nationwide Building Society website goes on the blink

Customers of the UK's Nationwide Building Society have suffered intermittent service to the bank's website since this morning, and the access problems are ongoing. But though access to the website continues to be patchy, a Nationwide spokeswoman was adamant that service on the internet bank had not been disrupted: "Customers …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. LinkOfHyrule
    Mushroom

Customers of the UK's Nationwide Building Society...

... have suffered intermittent service to the bank's website since this morning,

...well they're not that bloody Nationwide after-all then are they!

BOOM BOOM

If the interwebz existed in the 70s they'd be telling jokes like that down at the working men's club.

2. TheProf Silver badge
    Meh

There's the answer.

"Customers have always had access to the internet bank but not the website," she said.

But don't you need to access the website to get the banking log-on page?

Who said 'bookmark'?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Seriously?

...this is normal. The website is intermittent on a good day!

1. Fishy

Re: Seriously?

Never had a problem with it myself

2. Bluemerlin

Re: Seriously?

Completely agree, I tend to open another tab and start browsing a different website while waiting for it to load. Especially around payday/end of month.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Call Centre staff

I work next door to 'em, and they were stressed as fuck today. Thank Jeebus I don't do their job.

5. Caoilte

The Nationwide website is on the blink every day. The hilarious thing is that that they seem incapable of grasping the fact. Maybe the servers are fine and is just the network bridge to the internet outside of swindon towers which is foobarred.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Time to give that last one remaining support engineer in Delhi...

...a well-earned pay rise.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2022