back to article Capita bags Quartermaine to run IT Services

Former Azzurri Communications chief exec Mark Quartermaine is set to take the reins at Capita IT services (ITS). Quartermaine, who resigned from the managed comms provider just before Christmas after nearly one-and-a-half years in the role, today confirmed he is set to rock up at Capita. "I am joining Capita at an exciting …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

How come that...

...with a change of government Capita doesn't get investigated / broken up / made to repay vast sums? Seems like *whoever* you vote for Capita gets in.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

I'm assuming you're talking about failed project x/y/z? Have you ever dealt with these fuckwit civil servants on government deals?

The projects fail due to the inability to get non-changing-every-5-minutes requirements out of them. Why? Because, "Oh, I can't help you with that. So and so is who you need to speak to about it". This kind of shit goes round 5 people before you even get half a story. And then it turns out to be completely inaccurate..

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

In my (limited) experience of working for Capita

I've seen people face an 'only a matter of time' risk of death or spinal injury doing what in principle is a completely safe clerical job, and government agency records becoming steadily more shuffled (having started off neatly sorted) because there just wasn't time to do a proper job. Civil servants don't get to choose what the whims of their 'masters' and our supposed 'servants' will be from day to day. Remember, nobody outside our idiot political class wanted these scum to meddle in public services to start with.

2. ByeLaw101
    Happy

Quartermaine?

Isn't he the same guy that looks for lost cities and saves the girl? Coool!

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Funny....

We get to hear the news first from The Register as opposed to our own internal systems ..... excellent

This topic is closed for new posts.