back to article 'Hannibal' leaks '100,000 Facebook logins'

The tit for tat between pro-Palestinian and pro-Israel hackers escalated at the weekend after a hacker called Hannibal claimed to have leaked the Facebook login details of "100,000 Arabs". Pro-Israel Hannibal warned on 13 January that he had access to “about 30 million e-mail [accounts] of Arabs”, adding that he would leak …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Patrick O'Reilly
    Flame

It burns!

Careful what you hack, you could end up with a white phosphorous coming through a your sitting room window.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

But he says we can trust him and he'll always be around, so that either means he has double glazing or that he's a dick.

2. ratfox

Pissing contest

Somehow, I find it slightly less amusing between pro- and anti-Israel than between anonymous and the Church of Happyology.

1. Thomas 4

Do not undermine his glorious efforts!

The General of the Israeli Hacking Core will drive the hated oppressors back, such as 42-year-old Mrs Smith* who defies our God-blessed state by posting a picture of her cat on Facebook. She will suffer the ultimate punishment and learn that Facebook is only for "our" sort of people.

* Yes, I know Smith probably isn't a Palastinian name. Shut up.

2. Local Group
      Pint

@ ratfox

Are you suggesting these Levantine hackers are sitting at their computers pissing in bottles so they will not miss any of the action near Be'er Sheva or before beer thirty?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Sounds like a bunch of kids going

"i am s|_|pa l33t h4x0r, ph34r my l33t sk1lls!!11!one!"

4. Silverburn
    Facepalm

55 years

He threatens to release these over a 55 year period.

a) That's amazingly specific

b) Half the users will die of natural causes in that timeframe. Including himself. If he's lucky.

Still...one does have to wonder how he got these in the first place...

1. Bakunin
      Coat

" “about 30 million e-mail [accounts] of Arabs”, adding that he would leak their login credentials over the next 55 years"

That's just over one account a minute. He must be on dial up.

5. Andus McCoatover
    Windows

Allah Akbar!

Thanks to Allah, I'm not wearing a white sheet or teacloth on my head when I walk around...

But, I'll drink to it...

1. Andus McCoatover
      Windows

To the downvoters...

My Ex-wife worked in Saudi Arabia for awhile.

One 'minor' Prince, who used to travel to Dubai for the weekend liked a tipple. Or three.

He died whilst in her care, of liver failure. She wanted to write "Cirrhosis of the liver" on the report.

She was ordered - under pain of imprisonment , or worse - to put 'Cardiac Arrest' on the death cerificate instead.

It, of course, was the 'Wil of Allah'

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Extract from a manga comic?

“I post this 100k accounts list because I want show the my huge strength. The Arabs should learn a lesson and know not to mess with me.”

lol

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

His huge strength is...

OVER 9000!!!!

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Yep

Someone hacks into Israeli stuff and what does this guy do in response? Leaks the Facebook login details of 100,000 innocent people...

1. Turtle

Ah!

"Someone hacks into Israeli stuff and what does this guy do in response? Leaks the Facebook login details of 100,000 innocent people..."

So the Arabs are innocent people but the Israelis are not?

2. adnim

The majority of people injured or killed in this conflict as in any conflict are innocent people. The guilty are the ones that are usually out of range, or out of range by the time retaliation occurs.

8. Anonymous Coward 101

This boy's mummy and daddy will be furious when they find out what he is up to!

9. Robin Bradshaw
    Mushroom

optimism

Well at least its just kiddies leaking login details.

It could be nations lobbing nukes at each other, so its not all bad.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Mushroom

There are several

nations where that scenario would ultimately be a blessing!!!!

10. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Tit for Tit's.

Wow, the rest of us just think the middle east are a bunch of breasts.

Grow up, eh?

11. Andus McCoatover
    Windows

I think...

...his mummy should tell him to tidy his bedroom.

"(Oh, by the way, what's that white stuff on the sheets?" )

12. The BigYin

Solution

Get a very large sack. It will have to be big.

Put all the Israelis in said sad.

Add all the Palestinians to same.

Proceed to beat sack with an iron bar.

You have no idea who you will be hitting, but this conflict has carried on for so long and with so many atrocities on both sides, I guarantee you that you will always hit the right person.

1. Irongut

You're going to need a bigger sack

You should also include the British, Americans, Vatican, Saudis, Iranians, Syrians and most other countries from the Western and Middle Eastern worlds because we're all culpable.

13. edge_e
    Facepalm

A lesson in irony

Apparently we learn from history so as not to make the same mistakes as our ancestors whilst religion teaches us how we should be nice to each other.

14. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Fwee Bwian!

He's not the Messiah he's a very naughty boy!

This topic is closed for new posts.