back to article Busty Ohio mannequin survives assassination attempt

A busty Ohio mannequin with political pretensions has survived a terrifying assassination attempt, local new outlets report. Grab of front page of KT's Barbecue website BarBe Q (in all her mamtasic glory, above) is the big up front for KT's Barbecue in Reading, and recently ran for mayor of the town, after diner owner Kenny …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. dotdavid
    WTF?

Nil points

"In the end, Tessel won his battle to promote his business in chestacular style, but a subsequent attempt to gain political power attracted exactly nil votes"

You'd think Tessel would have voted for her at least.

2. Natalie Gritpants
    WTF?

"some of the best pit barbequee in the city"

Is it just me or there something really unappetising about that phrase?

1. unitron

It really should read pit cooked barbecue, which originated as hardwood coals in a pit, dug in the ground, big enough for an entire pig.

Nowadays the "pit" may well be an above ground brick structure.

The important part is that it be located in eastern North Carolina, that you cook an entire pig at a time, and that the sauce be vinegar-based.

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Obviously have no idea what a pit barbecue is. , it's very traditional

It's delicious thats what it is. Nearest I can think of here is Bubba's Arkansas Grill in Spitalfields market. Go your taste buds will love you for the rest of your life though veggies might not like it much!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_barbecue

3. James Micallef Silver badge
    Thumb Up

Chestacular

Word of the day :)

Oh, and it's Friday afternoon, where's my BOFH??

4. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

All that's needed is a...

Bullet proof chest and a couple of bouncers

5. Neil McDowell
    Boffin

OWWW!

She'll have back trouble when she gets older!

6. Robert Moore
    Thumb Up

A new high water mark.

This article has raised the bar for double entendre, and innuendo.

Well done.

7. Richard Jukes

hehe

"Tessel's 800 bucks out of pocket as a result of this exercise in democracy. He sighed: "That's what happens when an idiot does something stupid."

I like this chap, I'd vote for him!

8. Olafthemighty
    Pint

"Chestacular"?

Lester, for crimes against the English language, I sentence you to beer. Please keep up the good work!

9. Mike Moyle
    Coat

Before anyone asks...

... "What's the IT angle?", allow me to present the following for your consideration:

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history -- with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila." -- Mitch Ratliffe

There you go -- tying in the Reg as an IT site, the method of protest reported, and a probable contributory factor to said protest (and its ultimate ineffectualness).

...You're welcome.

1. Ian Michael Gumby
      Coat

IT? Yes.

Unlike the girls who pose for your Page 3, she's never going to age and makes the perfect 'little woman' because she'll never talk back, or yell at you for leaving the seat up.

Mine's the jacket with a couple of bottles of Montgomery Inn's famous BBQ sauce in the pockets.

10. Lefticus Left
    Holmes

ORLY??

"That's what happens when an idiot does something stupid."

You live in the US - it's full of them!

Surely your used to them by now!!!

1. Captain Save-a-ho
      Coat

Spoken like a true Yank

11. disgruntled yank

which idiot?

Tessel or the shooter?

12. cd
    Mushroom

If you're bad...

Ohio is where you go when you die.

1. Ian Michael Gumby
      WTF?

You must not be from around here ...

Ohio?

Compared to West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana?

Sorry you must be mad because in Ohio, marrying your cousin or sister is frowned upon.

13. Bill 21
    FAIL

0 votes?

He didn't manage to vote for himself? S'difficult over there is't?

1. Anonymous Coward
      FAIL

Um.. double fail...

In most election-type events, one is forbidden from voting for oneself. However, in this case it was not he who was running for mayor, it was in fact the lovely Miss BarBe.

1. Mark O
        Thumb Down

Since when was one forbidden from voting for oneself in a secret ballot?

14. earl grey
    Facepalm

"That's what happens when an idiot does something stupid."

well, i guess he would know....

15. J 3
    Happy

Well...

Well, she clearly has more to offer in the intellectual department (not to mention looks) than any of the Republican Presidential candidates that have appeared so far in the primaries, so why not?

1. LateNightLarry
      Black Helicopters

Well...

And that bunch is supposedly the best of the best the Republican party has to offer... Cancel the order and send them all back... they need another fifty years for their brains to catch up to the 21st century. Or maybe a couple of hundred years, since they're stuck in the 1800's.

Black helicopters circling overheard, but my bunker is 50 feet underground with shielded air vents and power leads.

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

@LateNightLarry

"And that bunch is supposedly the best of the best the Republican party has to offer... "

"And that bunch is supposedly the best of the best that Republican money can buy... "

There, fixed that for you.

Or, alternatively - the best of those who can afford to run!!

Wot, me cynical??

16. Scott 2
    FAIL

Enhanced Breasts

... but not silicone. Those are so obviously PS'd - they're pretty much deformed.

why? Why do marketers feel the need to enhance stuff to the point of obviousness? Is it a case of the bigger the tits, the bigger the profit?!

This topic is closed for new posts.