back to article Nike auctions Back to the Future trainers

Look, we'd prefer a hoverboard, but we understand that some sci-fi buffs out there have always had their eye on the sneakers Michael J Fox wore in Back to the Future II. We can't have a hoverboard, but you can have a pair of Nike Air Mags. If you win one of 150 auctions on eBay, that is. Nike Air Mag replica Back to the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Steven Raith
    Thumb Up

Wear them??

From the auction:

"The 2011 NIKE MAG shoes are not designed or intended for normal wear and use as footwear."

Still, good way to raise money.

Steven R

2. CatFunt

"Net Proceeds"

What percentage of the "Gross Prceeds" is expected to go to the charity as "Net Proceeds", I wonder?

All a little vague to me.

3. Gabor Laszlo
    Megaphone

For the real thing, check this out: http://www.power-laces.com/about

it’s a project by Blake Bevin to produce and market practical PowerLaces (aimed at people with Parkinson’s and other disabilities, but BTTF fans are not excluded:)

4. Suburban Inmate
    Trollface

DeLorean and a briefcase full of showbiz sherbert not included, I assume.

5. Mr Young
    Unhappy

Bah,bah,bah

I wanted a flux capacitor instead

6. johnwerneken

nike sells joy not shoes

As a former employee I got useed to getting such of the products as I desired for free...designer samples and the like. Quality of product is typically quite good. Price is way too high if the product is what is desired, but Nike is an ultimate "Green Firm" basically selling hot air and doiing such a good job most customers are joyful whe they get a chance to buy some. Brand and self image boost you know...

7. Daniel B.
    Coat

shoes?

Screw the shoes, I want the DeLorean!

8. Dom 3

US only

From the FAQs:

WHY IS THIS AUCTION ONLY OPEN TO BIDDERS FROM THE UNITED STATES?

This topic is closed for new posts.