back to article Microsoft UK and axed exec in legal smackdown

Microsoft's former UK enterprise partner director and board member Simon Negus is suing the software giant for wrongful dismissal months after it slapped a writ on him to repay part of a bonus and holiday money. He left the firm last September amid allegations of inappropriate behaviour and was the subject of a lawsuit filed …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Headmaster

planting a smacker?

is that punching someone, or kissing them?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

How the f* do muppets like this get employed?

He gets paid a huge wodge of cash, f*s up royally, get fired, goes to court, yet still gets a senior position at another company months later?

I'm obviously doing something wrong...or not doing it wrongly enough.

1. Dazed and Confused

@AC

That's the way it works.

Take a look at Mark Hurd as an example.

He hires an assistant who may have worked in the entertainment industry before.

Gets dismissed for allegedly miss claiming on his expenses.

Takes a big, please go away bonus.

Sues HP because he wants more, more, more.

Joins a previous HP partner and sets about the destruction of his former employer.

I tell you its tough at the top.

3. Martin Owens

Dishonestly

I thought it was the company motto, now you can be fired for being too dishonest at Microsoft, whatever next.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Trollface

Trust, Confidence, Microsoft.

Yet again, I have to draw attention to the poor standard of English used by Reg writers. Don't you know that those three words are not permitted in the same sentence without a negative?

Although, in this instance, as you were quoting someone from MS, I suppose we'll have to let you off.

Now... Do I go for the Schoolmaster, or the Troll?

5. David Gale

Dishonest? Microsoft? Ssshurely not!

"Behaved dishonestly, and thereby acted in a manner calculated or likely to destroy trust and confidence" - That's a bit rich coming from Microsoft. www.tadag.com

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like