back to article Trusteer vows to fight 'baseless' code-theft lawsuit

Transaction security firm Trusteer has vowed to fight a US lawsuit filed by rival developer Blue Gem Security which alleges code theft. Blue Gem is seeking unspecified damages, costs and an injunction over allegations that Trusteer plagiarised code to maintain compatibility between anti-keystroke logging software types of …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Alien

What's Intel Compatibility Code ?

"includes idiosyncratic features of the Intel Compatibility Code that Trusteer would have had no reason to include if it had written the code independently,"

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Intel Compatibility Code (presumably) is...

@AC

"code to maintain compatibility between anti-keystroke logging software [and] types of Intel chipset that were first introduced back in 2007"

But then, I only read the article.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

That "rapport"

software by Trusteer is utter utter shite. Im sick of my bank offering it me everytime i log on.

Plug it by all means but FFS put a "not interested" cookie in there....

Keyscrambler by QFX is FAR superior..

4. Tezfair

No point in chasing crap software...

Each time a customer brings a PC into our shop complaining about how slow it is we then remove rapport and suddenly its fast again.

5. Support

Trusteer Support

Dear Tezfair -

We would be glad to have your cooperation in helping us understand what causes performance problems in these computers, where you say that removing Rapport helps improve the performance issues.

We are willing to compensate you for your time should you contact us when you come across computers that are slowed down by Rapport.

You can contact us by filling in this form:

http://www.trusteer.com/support/submit-ticket

and of course we invite anyone who would like to give us feedback or require any assistance regarding Rapport, to contact us similarly.

Best Regards,

Trusteer Technical Support

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2022