back to article Is Angry Birds 2 a Fox film spin-off?

Games developer Rovio has struck a deal with 20th Century Fox, paving the way for a further 45 levels of Angry Birds to hit mobiles this March. Angry Birds Rio sees the furious flock from the original title forcefully dragged to South America, where they escape capture and embark on a mission to save some friends. The pals in …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Lottie
    Thumb Up

Well

I guess that's one way to monetize your work. I can't see how this is too much different to Cingular or Ax advertising on billboards in Need for Speed Underground and whatnot.

I quite like Angry Birds, so I'm well chuffed we'll get another game :-)

2. Alan Davies

Angry Birds Film

" highly-anticipated film." Anticipated by whom?

MEH.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Headmaster

If you had read the article.

You would know that the film is called Rio and isn't an Angry Birds film at all.

They are just using two of the characters in Angry Birds for publicity I presume.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1436562/

3. LuMan
    Paris Hilton

Really?

"will pair the physics-based gameplay of the original game with unique twists based on the highly-anticipated film."

Highly-anticipated? I mean, I love the game; it's great. Got it on my PSP too. But I can't say that I'm chomping at the bit to see the film.

Is it just me??

Paris - 'cos she's an angry bird (sometimes)

4. Thomas 4

A film huh.....

I liked the climactic finale where the birds launched themselves at the big evil parrot. I was less impressed when they missed and the sequence was repeated 64 times until they hit.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Linux

I'm not sure that I want to see Angry Birds 2....

The first one that was directed by Alfred Hitchcock had me hiding under my bed for weeks!!

Keep your eyes on the skies!!

Linux penguin, because you never know when he is going to lose control....

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like