back to article Coming soon: Mark Zuckerberg the comic-book hero

Fans of Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg will be delighted to learn that the gazillionaire internet genius and philanthropist will shortly be getting the comic book treatment in Bluewater Productions' snappily-titled Mark Zuckerberg: Creator of Facebook. The Zuckerberg comic cover. Image: Bluewater The 48-page graphic title …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Black Helicopters

classic PSYOP

Time to worship your new God.

2. DZ-Jay

Gawd!

Books, movies, and now comic books? And you thought Steve Jobs was full of himself. At least he's not constantly telling you how he single-handedly built in his garage Apple and how he designed the iPod himself from the very beginning.

-dZ.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

A profound effect on the world

It certainly has, it now takes ten times as long to get anything done in an organisation because a good proportion of people spend their day dicking about on facebook.

He's also stimulated sales of web filtering/censorship tech.

Maybe he contributed to the credit crunch too.

4. Richard Freeman
    WTF?

Huh????

Mark Zuckerberg has Fans????

What?

The turn the power on and they spin around type?

5. Rattus Rattus

Oh, FFS

Can we stop feeding that Zuckwit's ego?

6. Fred Flintstone Gold badge

Enough already

I'm getting rather tired of Zuckerberg. It's a bit like reading about Bill Gates, but without *any* upside. Given my sub basement level opinion of Gates, that says a lot.

Can we please have an evil Zuckerberg icon? No need for the angelic version.

7. Pascal Monett Silver badge

"hardly anyone knows much about him"

I'd like to keep it that way. I already know more than I need to about that asshole, bitch.

8. FreeTard

Meh...

... closed my freindface & twitter acccount on Monday.

Social networks me arse.

9. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Who cares?

So the guy created a website that lots of people visit every day. Why should I actually care about him?

I don't hate him, I just don't care about him.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like