back to article Campaign for Brian Blessed to do a voice over for my satnav

Brian Blessed fan Richard Gardner sent us the following report: we are delighted to republish it. From time to time we all wish our driving experience was either shoutier or more beardy, or preferably both. This was certainly the opinion of Richard Gardner, when he tried to buy a Brian Blessed voiceover for his TomTom, only …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. john loader

Mariella Frostrup for me

Fancy Smith would bully you to turn, men would go anywhere for Mariella's purr. Joanna Lumley would reason with you and you'd realise that by doing what she wanted you were doing the right thing. Silence guaranteed with Margaret Thatcher - she's not for turning!

2. Elmer Phud
    Pint

I SAID TURN RIGHT, YOU BLITHERING IDIOT

As someone who still uses the older tech - maps and post-its, the voice of Brian Blessed would persuade me to get Twat-nav.

3. Peter 4

Facebook?

Since you have to join up to Facebook, which I refuse to do, they cannot be serious about the Brian Blessed thing. Fuck em.

P.

1. Briansatnav
      FAIL

Damn...

Did Nik not phone you? I did tell Nik to phone you before we started this thing, he said he'd phoned you. Damn, and I really thought we'd have world hunger cracked with this one....

4. dogged
    Thumb Up

rapt...

that was _brilliant_. Sadly, I feel I might miss turns from laughing too hard if the real thing was that good.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Vicky Coren

would do it for me... or maybe Mariella Frostrup and Vicky dueting... mmmmm

6. Neur0mancer
    Heart

WHAT?

GORDON'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic is closed for new posts.