back to article Super Street Fighter IV

Capcom’s Super Street Fighter IV release is the antithesis of EA’s 2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa, and a rare beast in the ever-increasingly profit-driven videogames world. In stark contrast to EA’s footballing cash-cow, Super Street Fighter IV is both love letter and thank you to the one million-plus gamers who shelled out …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. cre@mstick360
    Pint

HADOUKEN!!!!

Loved kicking ass with Ken.

Chun-Li was a bitch.

As for Blanka.....Tevez?

FIGHT - Deffo purchase and thanks for bringing it to my attention Mr Bailey.

2. Jim McCoy
    Thumb Down

Want - Will not Buy...

While I would love to support Capcom and get this game, as long as I can't update my PS3 (aka remove OtherOS option) I will not buy it.

3. A 31
    Thumb Up

Luv'it

Just got it, and absolutely love it !

the new fighters are great too, that Juri is an absolute joy to play

I also felt like not just getting some add-ons , compared to the previous version,but a different game, which is good, the AI for solo play has been changed, I always play in hardest mode and it has become a lot more difficult ! great !

Some of the menu backgrounds are ... a bit rubbish I found, not sure what went on there, but that is really not important :)

Choice of 2 ultras ... great, why do I have to choose prior and not have access to both during play ?

For 20 squids ?

buy buy buy

and give your old SF4 away

4. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

@Jim McCoy

Are you a cretin?

You bought a games machine, and refuse to update it to..... PLAY GAMES...

Jesus...

5. solt

useful...

mm...interesting...

6. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Gotta get this

Had SF4 and thought it was awesome (minus the music!!) I've got to get this as I've seen many positive reviews about it.

7. dbuckley
    Thumb Up

Well Worth the money

Played it loved it and now love the online system

This topic is closed for new posts.