One way or another
Microsoft will ensure you're f****d.
As sales incentives go it's pretty extreme: one of Microsoft's Israeli distributors is claiming Microsoft offered resellers women for sex on a cruise ship. The distributor, EIM Computerized Technologies, made the revelations about the alleged activities in papers filed with the Tel Aviv District Court. The story in the Globes …
Perhaps a ship makes some difference as it is sort of a restricted space and the whole lot was, I suppose, paid for by Microsoft.
But what is the real difference when you take customers, for instance, to CeBit and you pay for the "after ski" part.
Are there any laws against it.
The drug part sounds bad, however, but the type of drugs is not mentioned.
On the boat (before getting out of range, or when coming back in range) someone should have called the cops and had them waiting at the pier.
It would be a lot less deniable if the cops had arrested everyone, found banned substances and a group of skimpily-clad nubile women.
But they didn't, and they probably didn't take any pics either, so Microsoft will have an easy job of pretending that it is above such practices.
I was busy wanking one day, when I thought, "Hey, what if someone else would pay for me to get laid and line up cocaine for me?". So, Microsoft sent me on a Cruise Ship where I screwed 5 hookers and took so much cocaine my noise nearly fell off.
My name's Pete Doherty and the Windows 7 Sex & Drugs Cruise was my idea!
One of the most embarrassing evenings I've ever had to endure was the Friday night entertainment provided by Microsoft at the end of a week long TechEd conference in Auckland.
They got a local teen girl volleyball team into play us geeks!
There were lots of cool games though and the buffet was great - including a whole King fish.
For those not "IN THE KNOW" about Israel.
The holy land is actually the #1 country yes the #1 country when it comes to
the importation of sex workers from around the world.
It is so bad in Israel that the govt. there say they are totally helpless.
So if any european woman gets abducted for the sex trade then there is a 95% chance they will end up and die in Israel as a sex worker.
The holy land indeed.
It's true, 95% of prostitutes end up dead here in Israel, but these are the fortunate ones, think about the remaining 5% who are left to service the rest of Europe... Talk about overstretched workforce.
As a matter of fact, there are ten abducted white European slave-prostitute-children for every male in Israel, I'm using 3 of those right now as a chair. And two more take turns blowing on my CPU, because they are actually cheaper than a CPU fan, go figure.
Also, 95% of criminals everywhere were conceived either in Israel, or while one of the participating partners was thinking about Israel, that is a FACT.
The Israeli authorities also admit this is a terrible problem, but they can't do anything, because they are busy stealing organs from Palestinians in a field hospital in Haiti while using white phosphorus on Japanese whaling boats in Darfur during Tibet's independence day. Also SARS.
Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2021