back to article MS casts Project Natal as uber-remote

Microsoft's turn-Xbox-into-Wii scheme, Project Natal, won't stop at the games console, the company has revealed. Xbox Live chief Marc Whitten has said the motion-detection tech will be used to steer consumers through their telly's menus too. Bye-bye, Media Center Remote - hello, Project Natal. It's a convergence play, of …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. BristolBachelor Gold badge
    Stop

STOP !!!!

The bank robbers have made it out of the bank.

There is just one un-armed policeman out on the street and they have a clear run to the getaway car, but one of the robbers decides to shoot the copper anyway. The other sees and shouts:

"STOP!"

The screen goes blank.

A windows icon apears in the middle of the screen.

Natal had decided that you didn´t want to watch the film anymore.

2. It'sa Mea... Mario

Phillips..

I'm surprised that you did not reffer to the following in the article or the related stories links at least:

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2009/09/10/philips_uwand/

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Hmm

I quite like my physical remote, even though it does fall down the side of the sofa.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Alert

"Be the first to post a comment!"

I think there's something wrong because the two articles I have clicked on the "Be the first to post a comment!" link there's always been plenty of comments even when I go back and forced a refresh (bypassing the cache). What happened to the link that used to say how many comments there are?

5. Anonymous Coward
    Alert

Upvote missing link back

When I upvote a comment there is no link to take me back to the comments. Yes I know how to use the back button of my browser but not having such a link just seems inconsistent with the rest of the site.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2021