back to article Big Blue union calls for probe of all IBM execs

Union organizers are rallying around the recent arrest of IBM executive Robert Moffat on insider trading charges to call for a broader investigation into all the company's heads. Alliance@IBM, a union that represents a small number of IBM employees, posted an open letter on its website Tuesday asking the US Department of …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Ian Michael Gumby
    Grenade

Skewed or skewered?

Look,

Lets face it. One could investigate all of the top execs at IBM for unethical or potentially illegal behavior. And guess what. If you dig deep enough, you will find something.

In order to get that high in the company you had to have done something unethical. Its their corporate culture.

This is why there's a thing that IBM calls 'white space' where the customer's mantra is 'anybody but IBM'.

Hey! Its easy to pick on IBM. But remember Google! They came out with their mantra of 'do no harm.' Er yeah right. And do you now trust them?

2. Ed Gould
    Go

Union Wants IBM exec's to have full discosure

I am a IBM stock holder. I have never worked for IBM either as an employee nor as a consultant.

I see nothing wrong in asking for discloser as a lot of these people can either alter retiree's benefits or cause IBM stock to go into the toilet and or hurt their stock ownership value.

Go get them Union!

3. Ascylto
    Pirate

IB Ahem...

They just can't stop it can they ... then it was the Nazis, now it's insider trading. I wonder what we'd come across in other large corporations?

4. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Big Blue union calls for probe of all IBM execs

I wonder if they'll hold still for this?

She knows about probes.

5. Blu2

"Almost definitely skewed"

The last sentence in this article betrays your unthinking prejudice as well as your poor phraseology. I wonder if such a riposte would have been added if the management were to have organised such a survey. It would be interesting to know whether IBM ever advertise on The Register, presumably Alliance@IBM doesn't!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like