back to article O2 Showdown hands out gongs

O2's prize for the most innovative application has been awarded to a book about the iPhone, with a calendar and a voting application taking second and third place respectively. The O2 Showdown was organised by O2's development effort Litmus, and was judged by O2 customers who volunteered to review shortlisted apps and vote for …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. pctechxp

iYawn

Will a phone manufacturer please release a device that trounces the bloody iPhone as I truly am fed up of hearing about it now.

2. Forename Surname
    Thumb Down

Twazzers

People who get excited about mobile phone books... jesus help us.

3. John Macintyre
    Jobs Horns

@pctechxp

personally I think HTC were onto something with their magic in design and use of Android 2, but it was lackinga f ew features which hopefully they'll clean up in the near future. From using I'd definitely go for that (preferrably with multi-touch) over the iPhone any day

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Android

Will be the dominant phone OS in a short space of time just because it is not locked in to any handset or operator. That and the iPhone is the size of a house brick.

5. Tom Chiverton 1

@AC

"[Android] Will be the dominant phone OS in a short space of time just because it is not locked in to any handset or operator"

<cough>

Maemo

</cough>

First handset (Nokia N900) out next month, waiting for the Reg. review....

6. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

@ pctechxp

I couldn't agree more - it's just a f*cking phone that plays music for christ's sake.

Sorry - it's an iPod that makes phone calls

Check that - it's a game boy that makes phone calls and plays music

Actually, whatever it is, aside from the fanbois and the fashion victims who really gives an iF*ck?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like