back to article Pirate Bay suitor shoved off Swedish stock exchange

The Swedish stock exchange has kicked the proposed buyer of The Pirate Bay off its trading floor. AktieTorget confirmed (in Swedish) late yesterday that Global Gaming Factory X AB (GGF) had been excluded from the exchange with immediate effect. It said GGF had “seriously violated AktieTorget’s requirement that listed …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Paul E

Surely a playmobile montage

featuring Pirates and Cowboys must appear soon..?

2. The First Dave
    WTF?

WTF?

<- That is all.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Break out the popcorn!

...if these guys were actually relevant, this would be almost as fun as the SCO thing.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Another one bites the dust

Oops, another criminal bites the dust.

5. call me scruffy
    Thumb Up

And another...

And we see yet another car go hurtling into the huge pile of twisted metal and smoke that surrounds a couple of well-splattered corpses that freetards insist are the infact christ reincarnate.

It's almost like those three cargoships that collided in the channel a few years back.

6. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

Funnily enough TPB is still fully operational

I just started downloading an old b&w scifi movie off TPB this morning (which you cannot buy on DVD because not enough people are interested in it), I noticed (but did not download) that the preactivated non virus filled Windows 7 AIO is still available on TPB.

It kind'a makes me laugh, the original Mafia (an outright illegal organisation) seemed to have more power than the ever so legal copyright mafia do today.

No points to make really, just a couple of obvservations.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Boffin

@AC 09:05

Yeah, because the mafia worked on short action chains, broad executive level authority and low paperwork overheads.

Courts want to stop something, it's paperwork, cases, whingeing from brussels.

Mafia want to stop something, it's stopped, and they poured all that concrete for the new flyover too, aren't they just swell guys(!)

Similarly if the police want to confiscate your neighbours stereo for noise pollution it takes paperwork. If chavs want to confiscate your stereo it's just gone.

Anonymous because I don't want anyone to think I'm comparing chavs to honourable honourable organised criminals, just illustrate that public accountability is a double edged sword.

This topic is closed for new posts.