back to article 32GB iPhone confirmed by T-Mobile?

A 32GB iPhone category was recently added to a T-Mobile website – further fuelling speculation that an updated model is inbound. 32gb_iphone_tmobile A 32GB iPhone recently appeared on T-Mobile Austria Image courtesy of SlashGear According to various online sources, T-Mobile Austria recently created a category for an “ …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Jobs Halo

Just not fair

To tease me like that. I'm stuck with T-Mobile for a while and refuse to shell out the kind of money iPhones command on the open market. Even used spending three hundred bucks or more on a basic (perhaps not even 3G) unlocked iPhone is just more than I'm willing to do. The obvious reason I highly doubt this web page is true or accurate is the G1 and it's successors. Unless of course T-Mobile is willing to completely piss off Google by making it compete side by side with Apple.

2. Nik Owen
    Paris Hilton

iPhone on Orange

Don't think T Mobile will touch it in the UK, I spoke to someone at Orange uk and the rumor is that they will have the next gen phones late October in time for Christmas. and there are rumors of network sharing with Vodafone to boost coverage.

Looks like i'll be saving my upgrade until then.

Paris! because the rumors are usually true!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like