back to article IntelliTouch Eos wireless iPod speaker system

Fancy an affordable wireless iPod system that can grow to suit your needs or just looking for a way to avoid hardwiring speakers in the your home? Certainly, wireless sound systems take some beating in terms of convenience but, typically, at a cost. Addressing both portability and price, the new IntelliTouch Eos offers multizone …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Dave
    Dead Vulture

Multi-room audio

I bought a wireless multi-room audio system two or three years back. You get a little transmitter that plugs into anything with a 3.5mm audio jack (or phono, with the right adapter) and you get two independant speakers, which can be used in different rooms in mono-configuration, or as a pair of stereo speakers at the flick of a switch. They run off six AA rechargeables each (built in charging system) so are plenty loud enough, and the whole setup only cost about 35 quid, so this seems like incredibly poor value to me.

If you can find the right model, one of those RF devices intended for a car will work reasonably well once you have soldered on a sensible antenna.

So, do you think I am going to be spending £350 to get a slightly worse setup?

This topic is closed for new posts.