back to article T-Mobile replaces Compact IV with... Compact V

Exactly one year to the day after T-Mobile launched its Compact IV smartphone, the network operator has unveiled the handset’s successor, called, perhaps unsurprisingly, the Compact V. Tmob_compact_v_02 T-Mobile's Compact V: replaces the Compact IV The Compact IV was a rebranded HTC Diamond, so it won’t surprise you to …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Ben

A year later?

So its one year on from the Compact IV - shame most people who will be interested in it immediately are on the 18 month contracts....!

2. Adam Taylor
    Thumb Up

Oooooh nice...

As an owner of the Compact IV, I've gotta say... I want one, that is one sweet phone. Roll on upgrade time!!

3. Monkey

Ben

I think you'll find it is new customers they are aiming for. T-mobile UK is in the crap and need new revenues. The IV customers they have in the bag for around another six months as you pointed out, it's the people getting bum deals on other networks or needing a sweet enough incentive to move that they are after.

4. Shaun

Bugger

Due for an upgrade on 30 May and was going to upgrade to the Compact IV, but they'll probably discontinue that when the V comes out - and I'm not paying £50 a month for my contract and I don't want to pay for my phone

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like