back to article Danish sex museum loses wood

The latest victim of the global financial apocalypse is, sadly for aficionados of rumpy-pumpy-related artefacts, Copenhagen's Museum Erotica which will close within a week if it doesn't find enough cash to maintain wood. According to a report in the Copenhagen Post, the city's council has withdrawn funding for the 15-year-old …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Stevie

Bah!

I found this article hard to follow. Please augment it with a Playmobil Reenactment soonest.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Unique in the sense of...

apart from the one in Amsterdam and probably a bunch of others?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

Links?

No links for those of us who would like to make a donation? I have a nice PVC outfit that would be perfect.

4. Soren H. Jorgensen
    Jobs Halo

While on the subject of sex...

...Hanne Stensgaard is a woman, of course you never know with people in museums, but I'm 99% sure. Hanne is a girl's name.

5. Jacob Reid
    Coat

Dongs?

Allow me to be the first to say...

'lol dongs'

6. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

9,027,313,331 Vietnamese dongs?

Impossible. There's only 86,116,560 people in Vietnam. Surely there can't be more men than there are people?

7. Anonymous Scotsman

It has to be said

were the dongs really necessary.

8. James O'Brien
    Joke

????? <---THIS IS A TITLE!!!!!

Only one comment from us here today for an article like THIS!!?? This is just begging to be commented on hard. I mean for gods sake how can we pass up an opportunity to help erect this renovation. If we dont donate to the fund one of the great pillars of the sex industry we will never be able to look at ourselves in the mirror again......oh fuck it i dont have the ambition or attention span right now to do this.

9. Ian Braithwaite
    Boffin

Since it's sex we're talking about...

you might wan't to change that "he" to a "she".

Hanne Stensgaard's a woman...

10. xjy
    Paris Hilton

Cultural impotence

Denmark and Copenhagen, like the rest of us, are no longer what they were :-(

Cheerful happy-sex has gone, and the museum - a swell place with a towering collection - is having trouble getting back up to scratch. No longer too too solid flesh, alack of a lass.

My favourite pix are the conga-fucks of the old French aristocracy - the tricks they got up to!

(Paris cos even she will one day no longer be what she was...)

11. Steve
    Paris Hilton

New record?

Wow. 15 years, 9 billion dongs. Not even Paris would manage that.

PS Re: 'rennovation', see http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02/12/spelling/

12. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Headline

As soon as i saw the headline I thought, got to be Lester Haines,

Well done, and keep it up (Snurk).

13. Brennan Young
    Unhappy

Listen, little man!

Hanne Stensgaard is definitely no ordinary spokesperson, and is all woman!!! It will be a shame to see the museum close, because it is one of the few places where your own deepest desire is a legitimate subject for reflection and scientific study. Social control begins with sexual control. Don't you forget it, little boy!

14. Ted Treen
    Paris Hilton

Not quite right.

"....recent tabloid reports have suggested that economic hardship really does lead to a global downturn between the sheets...."

Then the reports are wrong, Lester old son. We have ALL been given a right royal rogering by the banks, and they are continuing to do so and will continue further, with the current inefectual regime in place.

Paris - 'cos she's best between the sheets, when it comes to the crunch.

15. Psmiffy

Raising ...

Surely if you can raise funds for Bletchly Park, you could at least do a commemorative t-shirt for these fellows.

On the other hand, those interested in acquiring those 1500 artifacts might not be to keen on raising the funds, rather being more interested in acquiring said artifacts.

You know what I mean.

16. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Tat bazaar?

So, when should I start looking for the exhibits being unloaded on the world's tat bazaar? Even in today's environment they could get a fair bit of cash.

Ma'am, mine's the one with a mouse in the pocket!

This topic is closed for new posts.