I'll Second That!
But if you like to, you'll end up here.
Plenty of fire for everyone!
Oh, sht, it's raining again!!
A 12-year-old Tipton lad has demonstrated why it's a really bad idea to light your own farts in close proximity to a can of petrol, after he did just that and ended up with 18 per cent burns to his thumb and the backs of his legs. Tipton firemen duly attended the scene of the mishap, but the small blaze resulting from the …
That they were equipped, as all modern teenagers must be, with camera phones to record their emissive combustibility testing.
Video recording capable phones were invented to capture this kind of event more than any other. Please, please, please let it appear on youtube sometime soon.
I once spent two weeks in Tipton *Shudder*
I can imagine lighting farts and setting fire to yourself is probably a good form of entertainment there, because im buggered to imagine what else you are going to do in a place like that.
Apologies to anyone from the area, but Tipton really is sooo dull.
Oh ya, the flame icon, it really fits nicely.
So, if we follow the logic of certain groups then we should promptly lobby for the ban of cigarette lighters and petrol now, no?
I mean, those two things are way more harmful to children then videogames and people are lobbying against those... so... who's starting a petition on this?
He is twelve.
Wisdom was not one of my greatest assets at twelve, I tried recharging zinc carbon batteries from the mains once, only once though. Not to mention filling tins with gas, petrol, calcium carbide/water and dismantling fireworks in order to make explosives, the list goes on. I was more lucky than smart between 10 and 14.
I do admit the article made me laugh, experience after all is a fine yet merciless teacher.
...you all are!
are you seriously telling me none of you tried to light your farts, as a kid? it's as much part of growing up as climbing trees and collecting frog-spawn!
i could never get mine to light, but my brother did produce a nice blue flame on a couple of occasions.
I remember coming home from school one day, and coming upon my father, who was brazing the leaks shut in a Triumph Toledo petrol tank. I took the situation in at a glance. 'That's not a good idea', I ventured. He told me to bugger off - always the charmer, my dad.
So, I went into the house, and into the farthest room from the scene of the crime. I started thinking about how I was going to cope without a father.
There was a muffled *thump*.
I thought: 'That's it, he's dead'.
I wasn't keen to see the outcome, but I'd have to face it at some point, so I got up, and went through the house and into the back yard.
He was standing there. The tank had ruptured. His face was white, and his hair was all sort of standy uppy.
I didn't say 'I told you so' because he'd obviously have killed me.
None of his kids were anything like as stupid. Perhaps intelligence *is* passed down the female line?
When I was 13 or so, we spent an afternoon playing with cola bottles and gas.
We would put 1-2 oz of gas in a plastic two litre bottle, lay it on its side, light the end, then stomp on it. Obviously, we were pretty happy with our little flame thrower.
Of course, we kept adding more gas... Then we did not need to fill it as often, and could get multiple "stomps" on the bottle.
It turns out, that two litre bottles are not designed for this purpose. They tend to weaken from the heat. I think it has a three stomp limit.
We filled one. I ran by and took the first stomp (now nozzle points a little higher), Kid 2 runs by and takes second stomp (now nozzle points a little higher and bottle is weaker from heat). Kid 3 runs up and jumps on the bottle with both feet (bottle sort of collapses), causing nozzle to point straight up and spray his crotch and legs.
When he was running around on fire, he looked like we was wearing fancy cowboy chaps. But with fire in place of the tassels.
Luckily it was autumn, so he was wearing jeans. And we had already prepared a water hose (just in case).
It was hilarious.
So , we have a future world leader in the making , making ready to light up the world for the next generation of lemmings and silly mindless twats to follow blindly just like the current generation of idiots we have elected in the so called democratic western alliance of war criminals !
Nothing ever really changes except the faces as we follow the same endless circle on the treadmill of life !
Dear Adnim - I think I went to school with you. Did the eyebrows grow back OK? It was your own fault as I recall.
Got to admit this is natural selection at its best, almost, the fact the dick is still breathing is the flaw. Probably didn't talk much before the incident as he wouldn't have the brainpower to talk and keep on breathing anyway.
Otherwise, there must be easier ways of getting a back-sack-and-crack waxing done on the cheap. Wait until dipshit has to start shaving - what will he use for aftershave?
Paris, 'cos she has even more experience of waxing than the karate kid (geddit?)
What's the point in lighting your own fart? It wouldn't be funny because you wouldn't be able to see it.
Anyone who puts fire near their bum area on purpose deserves all they get imo
If he thinks it's entertaining he should go to youtube and watch people do it/have mishaps and set themselves on fire there. Since he's that stupid he could have tried spraying some fire retardant on his skin first..
From YouTube's search feature:
“fire fart” video results 1 - 20 of about 3,520
fire fart gone bad fire fart gone wrong barbie girl webcam
Ah, the foibles of the Idly Unconscious Well-To-Do! And that is all for that. There's things I gotta' do that others simply cannot - off to 'em now, and good on all!
Mine's the lab jacket with the handmade glass daisy pinned to the lapel. Yes, made it mese'f. In a propane flame, actually; methane ain't quite hot-burnin' enuf fer th' borosilicate petal-drawin' operations, y'see. Nemmind; I'll get it mese'f, thanks. Best I be the one to break this'n a-tall if needs be, a-tall... Pretty thing... Still in one piece...
'Bye fer now.
Many of us no doubt did stupid and dangerous things as young kids. But even then, I'm sure that most of us were not quite so stupid as to think that naked flame near that part of the body was a good idea.
(Note: I grew up in the back of beyond, Oz. Even in the countryside, it was only the *really* stupid kids that ever tried lighting farts!)
Yes, despite all my misuse of various explosive materials and electricity, I never actually hurt or damaged myself, or others for that matter. I had the sense to know that what I was doing was dangerous and potentially life threatening. I did understand the physics involved, although not fully as was the case with the batteries.
I can also say truthfully that I never once tried to light my own farts, that was kids stuff.
@Alex, Nope wasn't my fault, it was the fault of Cadbury who didn't put warnings on their cocoa tins concerning their usage for exploding coal gas.
... lick its balls? Why does a 10yr old try and light his farts? Because he can.
90% of the male population has tried at some point, most of us knew the risks but were young enough to think we were invulnerable. The only ones who didn't, were the "swots" who claimed it was because they knew how "dangerous" it was. In reality, the just didn't have the balls...
Did I try it and did it work? Yes and No. But at the age of 10 I hadn't discovered the delights of 10 pints of Stella and a kebab - that had to wait another 5yrs.
Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2021