back to article IT exam overseer fails test

APM Group, which is responsible for accrediting ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) and Prince2 examination bodies for the Office of Government Commerce (OGC), has had its accreditation suspended by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). The firm received a letter notifying it of its suspension on 12 …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Vernon Lloyd
    Coat

If Only

The government would check over what the government does. Wouldn't it be nice for the government to say that the government is not doing its job properly and should stand down and have an immediate General Election.

Is anyone else confused ;-)

I'll just get my coat, the men who own a nice padded room are here.

2. Chris Matchett
    IT Angle

ITIL exam coming up

I'm about to start my ITIL managers certificate next week and my colleagues have just done the exam last week. I also did my PRINCE2 foundation earlier this year. How could I be affected?

3. Morely Dotes

Ironic, isn't it?

"APMG was unable to respond adequately to the deadline laid down by UKAS due to staff shortage during the summer."

Perhaps APMG should have hired someone in Mumbai - that's where all the qualified IT people are now.

4. Kate Winter

Exams are not affected

Dear Chris

APMG is not accredited by UKAS for its ITIL activities so ITIL exams are not affected by the suspension.

For PRINCE2, you also remain unaffected. The only difference will be for people taking the exams in the interim period before accreditation is regained, their certificates won't feature a UKAS logo.

For a full statement from Richard Pharro, APMG's managing director, please visit the press centre at www.apmgroup.co.uk

Anyone with queries should email APMG at servicedesk@apmgroup.co.uk

Regards

Kate Winter, Press Officer, APMG

5. Danielle
    Thumb Up

Oh no, here we go...

Now why are none of us surprised by this?

This topic is closed for new posts.