back to article Amazon punts anal beads to UK kiddies

We're very much obliged to reader Phillip Young for alerting us that Amazon UK is peddling anal sex toys to any wide-eyed kiddie looking to strap on a Spiderman watch: Amazon screen grab showing anal beads in search results for "spiderman watch" What's even more repulsive than the fact that a highly reputable etailer seems …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Rob Sked
    Coat

Some people . . .

. . . really do get the arse with Amazon don't they.

2. Dave Stark

New and Used

Whatever you do, don't buy the used one.

3. J
    Coat

Er...

"1 Used & New for 2.99"

Used? Yuck... New? Yuck too...

4. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

This is probably due to...

...someone buggering about.

5. Des Quinn
    Coat

heavy man........

how bloody big are these beads...........

package weight is 11kg ..... now thats gotta hurt

6. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Review

From the "Review" section of the product page...

"This quality kids timepiece is made from the highest quality materials, to deal with all the ruff and tumble that kids can throw at it. Also enabling kids to learn the time, a good all round gift."

7. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

A little digging

If you do a bit of surfing around you might come across (no pun intended) their 'Extra Strong Waterproof Vibrator' the need for which I am at a loss to explain until you go down a little further to the 'Customers viewing this page may be interested in the following sponsored links' the first one asks: 'Wet Basement?'

It stands to reason that you would need a waterproof vibrator if you had a wet basement. I wonder if Paris Hilton suffers from that problem.

8. Richard Scratcher
    Coat

My Grandad had a watch like that!

His father bought it in a little general store in Knoxville, Tennessee. He wore it everyday during the first world war and bequeathed it to my father. My father wore it in WWII. He was shot down over Hanoi and put in a Vietnamese prison camp. He looked at that watch as my birthright and knew it would be confiscated so he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something....I'll get me coat!

9. Allan Houston

Read the review

OMG - nearly coughed up my spleen laughing when I read the review:

Bought this for my son, he loves it.

Thanks very much.

Try the gag too

10. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

- A nice gift to your moter!

"- A nice gift to your mother! She'll just love it!". That's what the text should read.

11. Andy

Looks like someone bought them.

The beads that is, either that or amazon is buggered. Proof that advertising does work. So own up - which el reg reader bought them.

12. Fee
    Coat

Is it just me....

....Or are todays kids the butt of all jokes...

13. Ash

Ok..

i admit it, i bought them. But i'm sending them back sharpish, as not only do they not tell the time, they look nothing like Spiderman.

14. bez
    Thumb Up

fumbled rectification..........

It would appear they have attempted to rectify* the situation - the name is gone and the product unavailable, but the photo is still there?!

Does anyone know if amazon actually has an adult section at all? I'm not about to check at work!

B.T.W. I thought the "comment icons" were pretty pointless at first but it appears they can be quite appropriate at times.

* pffffft

15. Lisa Westveld
    Coat

Funny...

They have also one "used and new" for sale... Only £2.99... :-)

16. This post has been deleted by its author

17. Slaine
    Joke

Gotta love Amazon

People who bought this item also bought...

mmm - lube perhaps?

18. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

fishy

upyerbum.com is there such a site and do they sell used anal beads I sort of doubt it.

19. Anonymous Coward
    Dead Vulture

I thought not

upyerbum.com is a parked domain come on Lester anyone can make this crap up it's too easy.

20. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

gets weirder...

Clicking on the link now takes you to a selection of spiderman watches, and... a 12 pack of Madonna Condoms, for £303.19. For that price, do you get Madonna with them?

For those looking for another IT link -

Clicking on the link for the condoms and then going down (sorry) to the line: "Customers viewing this page may be interested in these Sponsored Links" finds a spyware-prevention site selling "5 Trojan removers". A little fine tuning of search categories needed, perhaps?

This topic is closed for new posts.