back to article Russian cops cuff neo-Nazi murder film suspect

Russian police today arrested a man on suspicion of the internet distribution of a neo-Nazi "promotional video" which apparently shows the murder of two men. The "grainy" three minute film features two men "posing before a Nazi swastika flag and two other men being tied up and held captive", Reuters reports. One victim is then …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Why so reticent

I notice these kind of people have trouble killing without a great deal of secrecy your average AlQaeda doesn't even think twice about it put it on the the news, you tube ten times a day if we let them all these super secret neo-nazis can do is kill some vagrant in siberia twenty years ago and it's all they have to prove how bloodthirsty and serious they are pfft! Do some serious stuff or go home this is the big time boys no pussys allowed gutless wonders these neotards they will never again amount to a hill of manure.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Why so grammar/punctuation-free?

I notice these kind of people have trouble structuring their sentences and will continue for far too long on the same thread with barely a comma or full stop to interrupt their stream of consciousness post much like the anonymous poster above before sort of changing topic but not allowing you to realise it until you read it a third or fourth time due to the lack of punctuation man I'm having trouble keeping this going and have had to delete a few commas and full stops along the way that I would have naturally added why bother with paragraphs at all they just take up space pfft!

(deep, deep breath)

And relax.

3. Bruce Leyden

@ Why so grammar/punctuation-free?

Hear hear!

Successful hijacking of article on Russian neo-Nazis for a spot of good old British tea time grammar nazism!

..oh, and @ Why so reticent:

"Do some serious stuff or go home this is the big time boys no pussys allowed"

Yeah!!!11!1! Testify! You go get 'em Master Danger!

This topic is closed for new posts.