back to article Ban the internet! It's full of worms and iPlayers

The internet is a blight on our fair society. The iPlayer, viruses and The Register are testament to that fact. The Professional Teachers Association has voted to ban the internet and Wi-Fi from schools. It's a sensible proposal from a sensible organisation. You seemed to think otherwise: I assume none of these 'professionals …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Tim

Is it just me...

I'm sure he's got alot of good points to make, but I seem to see the name "Anon" in most of the comment sections and not just this week. Has the Reg gone alphabetical in selection of comments?

(I probably only noticed as it's a fairly unusual name but still it struck me)

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

You tool it means

Anon(ymous). In the event that your statement was sarcasm I'll retract my calling you a tool. Otherwise I stick by it.

That first quote about Google and patents was mine by the way. I quite liked it. Of all the times ElReg chooses to use my commentary it's after the fact I have to cloak my name or risk being castrated by the board (again). ElReg shouldn't index peoples comments on the search engines, that way the general public (i.e. board members, investors, employees) don't see your name when they google you.

Should you capitalize google if it's being used as a verb?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

re: Anon

Anon is

a) an 1337 haxxor, who will hax your box if you tell him your ip.

b)The half cousin of aMFM.

c)someone who doesnt want their opinion to be traced back to them (for potentially legitimate reasons)

even though they dont want to tell us their names, doesnt mean they dont have anything interesting to say. After all, trolling isnt half as much fun when people know your name..

my money is on B

Anon xx

This topic is closed for new posts.

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2022