back to article Laser-sight gun grip targets Wii gamers

Wii warriors awaiting the arrival of Nintendo's Wii Zapper gun-style Remote holder don't need to go into virtual combat unarmed. US retailer DealExtreme is offering a pair of products designed to give players a more realistic experience. Light Gun for Wii The Light Gun for Wii: stick 'em up First up, the Light Gun with …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Greg

Now that's a little more like it

Much better design than the last crap that was shown. Much more natural design.

2. DarrenM

No good

When aiming at the screen with a Wii, you aim relative to the on screen pointer. If you look down the sight of a gun pointed at the screen it will be different to where the crosshairs will actually be. These gizmos won't be as good as just the Wii-mote on its own for shooting games.

3. Michael

Ah hell...

Jackie Thompson's gonna have a field day with this one...

4. Lee Staniforth

Life Like

Hope the police aren't outside the home at the time someone's playing with one of these... They might get the wrong idea and send in the SWAT team!

5. Arnold Lieberman

US retailer?

Just cos the prices are in USD doesn't make them a US retailer. AFAIK they are based in Hong Kong. Whether they're any good or not is another matter - I've got a Wii screwdriver on order to test them out (48p in.c P&P!!!).

6. Tim Pope

getting better

I have been pretty dissapointed with the look of the guns so far...just dont look the part...i dont want a fragile looking peice of white platic for a gun...these are the best ive seen yet but i still think i'll go and do what one japanese bloke did and make my own (his looks like http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.livedoor.jp%2Ffumi23okmr%2F&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8 - google translate of a japanese blog) just looking for the right toy gun to base it on...and waiting for a decent arcade shooter

@ Arnold L - please post on here if you do recieve the screwdriver :-)

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like