back to article Nintendo launches face training game

Nintendo's creative department must be in overdrive as the Japanese console giant is poised to release software aimed at making users look younger. The games package, called Otona no DS Kao Training, is being released along with a new camera for the Nintendo DS portable console. The camera video records a user's face as they …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I think this should be banned

It was established in the "Criminal Justice, Immigration & Tesco Club card Bill" that the government doesn't need to show evidence of a problem that needs to be fixed in order to lock people up.

It only needs to *hypothesize* that there *might* be a problem. Even if we're talking about throwing people in jail, ruining their lives and creating life long criminals, which obviously would be a real problem.

Therefore it follows that I don't need to show why Nintendo face training game should be banned to fix a problem. I merely point that by making faces look younger, it is possible to make a naked model on the internet appear to look like a child. That this is sick and nobody should condone such a thing. It will send a strong message to these people that their sick little games will not be accepted in our country.

I will promote a bill immediately to ban it.

Yours faithfully,

Labour MP Martin Salter

P.S. I want a bill banning identity theft in blog comments, even when nobody is really fooled, because maybe a total moron will think its really me. In fact sometimes I read these blog comments, and I think it really is me, and don't I sound inciteful? So something must be made illegal.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Wrong forum.

Besides They've got to pass my "ban wankers from posting to el-reg" act first.

This topic is closed for new posts.